Inspire Medical Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Inspire Medical Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $50.6M per year.
- Inspire Medical Systems received $75.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Inspire Medical Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $138,232
- Inspire Medical Systems's total funding is $84M.
- Inspire Medical Systems has 366 Employees.
- Inspire Medical Systems grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Inspire Medical Systems currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Inspire Medical Systems?
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. has developed the world's first fully implanted neurostimulation device approved by the FDA for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The Inspire system uses well-established neurostimulation technologies and incorporates a proprietary algorithm that stimulates key airway muscles based on a patient's unique breathing patterns. Inspire therapy is designed to reduce OSA severity and improve quality of life for patients living with this challenging condition. Inspire therapy works inside your body, and with your natural breathing process. It might be right for you if you have been diagnosed with OSA, and can't use or don't get relief from CPAP/BiPAP. To learn more, please visit us at www.inspiresleep.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals