InfoBionic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InfoBionic's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.3M per year.
- InfoBionic received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- InfoBionic's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- InfoBionic's total funding is $93.7M.
- InfoBionic has 21 Employees.
- InfoBionic grew their employee count by -34% last year.
- InfoBionic currently has 1 job openings.
What Is InfoBionic?
InfoBionic's MoMe® Kardia system empowers physicians with control to transform the efficiency with which they manage cardiac arrhythmia detection and monitoring processes for their patients. Leveraging a comprehensive, Cloud-based remote patient monitoring platform the first and only of its kind we deliver on-demand, actionable monitoring data and analytics directly to the physicians themselves. The MoMe® Kardia 3-in-1 device streams continuous ECG, respiration, and motion data to the Cloud for analysis, and delivers automated reporting to an iPad and or a web-based portal where physicians can access and interact with the data they need, in the detail they want anytime, anywhere.keywords:Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics