Indy Eleven Professional Soccer Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indy Eleven Professional Soccer's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- Indy Eleven Professional Soccer's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Indy Eleven Professional Soccer has 77 Employees.
- Indy Eleven Professional Soccer grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Indy Eleven Professional Soccer currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Indy Eleven Professional Soccer?
Since its launch in 2013, Indy Eleven's mission - To win championships with and for the community - has stayed true to its aim of fielding a team that represents the State of Indiana proudly on and off the field. The 2018 season marks the fifth year of play for Indy Eleven and its first year to compete in the United Soccer League (USL), a professional soccer league based in the United States and Canada. On January 31, 2017, Indy Eleven submitted a bid for an expansion franchise in Major League Soccer (MLS), the First Division of pro soccer in the United States and Canada as recognized by U.S. Soccer. The mission of Indy Eleven - To win championships with and for the community - stays true to its aims of fielding a team that is representative of Indiana and forming strong emotional connections with its fans. Those connections - embodied in the team's symbolic name, crest and colors - have been and will continue to be made with Indiana's youth and adult soccer community and the active young adult urban and ethnic populations. For more information on "Indiana's Team" - including ticket information surrounding the squad's 17-game home schedule at Lucas Oil Stadium in 2018 - visit www.IndyEleven.com.keywords:N/A