Industrious Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Industrious's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.2M per year.
- Industrious received $80.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Industrious's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Industrious's total funding is $422M.
- Industrious has 484 Employees.
- Industrious grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Industrious currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Industrious?
Industrious is a premium workplace platform, blending five-star service and stunning design to provide an unparalleled workplace experience for established professionals. Businesses need great work environments in order to grow and succeed but very few are actually able to execute on this core necessity due to complicated, opaque and expensive processes. With more than 20 locations across the country, built on the principle of providing people the hospitality and design in the place they least expect it, the Industrious team is driven by making people excited and proud to go to work. Industrious members come from diverse industries including creative agencies, growing start-ups, and professional services firms in real estate, finance and legal. As the premier coworking platform that caters to SMBs and the Fortune 500, outsourcing workplace solutions to Industrious gives companies a better, more flexible office space than they can create on their own.keywords:Lead Generation,Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Media