DailyPay Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DailyPay's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.1M per year.
- DailyPay received $9.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- DailyPay's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- DailyPay has 324 Employees.
- DailyPay grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- DailyPay currently has 16 job openings.
What Is DailyPay?
DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company it acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce. At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. The senior management team at DailyPay spent years at AOL, Goldman Sachs, and LendingHome. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world class strategic investors. The Company is headquartered in New York. Learn more about how you can offer DailyPay to your employees at no cost to your company.keywords:On-Demand,Finance,Payments