Industrial Physics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Industrial Physics's estimated annual revenue is currently $54M per year.
- Industrial Physics's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Industrial Physics has 153 Employees.
- Industrial Physics grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Industrial Physics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Industrial Physics?
Industrial Physics, a leader in package and product integrity test equipment, is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to ensure products meet rigid quality, safety and regulatory requirements. Our family of brands serves customers through five segments: beverage & canning, flexible packaging, inks & coatings, materials testing, and product integrity. With sales presence in more than 75 countries, our brands are helping customers meet evolving and increasingly stringent test and quality standards required by regulators, consumers and manufacturers. Our best-in-class products from our portfolio companies, including TQC Sheen, Testing Machines Inc., CMC-KUHNKE, Messmer Bￃﾃￂﾼchel, Systech Illinois, TM Electronics, Ray-Ran Test Equipment, United Testing Systems and Eagle Vision, help companies all over the world protect their brand. Industrial Physics is a portfolio company of Union Park Capital, a private equity firm focused on industrial technology companies.keywords:N/A