inviCRO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- inviCRO's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.9M per year.
- inviCRO received $45.8M in venture funding in February 2016.
- inviCRO's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- inviCRO's total funding is $45.8M.
- inviCRO has 309 Employees.
- inviCRO grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- inviCRO currently has 23 job openings.
What Is inviCRO?
Invicro, A Konica Minolta Company, was founded with a mission of improving the role and function of imaging in translational drug discovery and development. To this effort we offer a suite of services and software with applications ranging from tissue to human, from target identification to Phase IV trials across the entire electromagnetic spectrum of imaging techniques. We start all projects with a data-driven mentality and the knowledge that quality data are the key to solving scientific challenges. Our analytics team is constantly innovating to develop the processes by which true and valuable quantitative information is extracted. Our approach has always been one of a scientific partner and collaborator, offering the service of our 200+ researchers on our team from a broad array of disciplines.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power