Impulse Dynamics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Impulse Dynamics's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.6M per year.
- Impulse Dynamics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Impulse Dynamics has 138 Employees.
- Impulse Dynamics grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Impulse Dynamics currently has 24 job openings.
What Is Impulse Dynamics?
Impulse Dynamics is dedicated to improving the lives of people with heart failure and is the developer of the innovative CCMￃﾢ￢ﾀﾞￂﾢ therapy delivered by the Optimizerￃﾂￂﾮ system. CCM therapy is a breakthrough heart failure treatment that is proven to improve quality of life for heart failure patients. CCM therapy is specifically designed to improve systolic contraction in an effort to deliver more oxygen-rich blood to the body. It is a breakthrough, FDA-approved treatment that is proven to improve the quality of life for heart failure patients. CCM therapy is a safe and effective minimally invasive treatment option for millions of heart failure patients who otherwise have few effective options available to them Optimizer was granted Breakthrough Device designation by the FDA and is the first and only FDA-approved device in the U.S. or elsewhere for the delivery of CCM therapy.keywords:N/A