Imperfect Produce Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Imperfect Produce's estimated annual revenue is currently $141.5M per year.
- Imperfect Produce received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2018.
- Imperfect Produce's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Imperfect Produce's total funding is $229.1M.
- Imperfect Produce has 524 Employees.
- Imperfect Produce grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Imperfect Produce currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Imperfect Produce?
Imperfect is an online grocer creating a more sustainable and effective food system to better our communities and the environment. We source imperfect produce and surplus food directly from farmers, growers and food purveyors, which would otherwise go to waste, and deliver these goods directly to customers' doors for 30% less than grocery store prices through a customizable subscription service. Since our start in 2015, our community has saved millions of pounds of produce from going to waste. Additionally, we've donated over 2 million pounds of produce to over 91 food banks and non profits since we believe that fresh produce should be affordable and accessible to everyone. We're headquartered in San Francisco with operations in each of our cities: the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Indianapolis,, Northwest Indiana, San Diego, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Sacramento, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, the DC Metro area, and Baltimore. Join us in saving more and wasting less!keywords:N/A