HOVER Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HOVER's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.9M per year.
- HOVER received $25.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- HOVER's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- HOVER's total funding is $67.3M.
- HOVER has 303 Employees.
- HOVER grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- HOVER currently has 8 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is HOVER?
HOVER uses patented technology to turn exterior home photos, captured with a smartphone, into a scaled 3D model. Users are then provided with all accurate measurements and an interactive model to plan and design that perfect project.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil prices were near 2019 highs on Tuesday, supported by supply cuts led by producer club OPEC. FILE PHOTO:
Well, a new video answers that question pretty comprehensively, as it shows this beast of a thing taking off and achieving a stable hover on
Hover shoes aren't actually shoes, and they don't actually hover. While the Germans have terrifyingly specific terms for unnatural phenomena,
|2015-11-23||$6.0M||Undisclosed||Alsop Louie Partners||Article|