Identity Automation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Identity Automation's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- Identity Automation's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Identity Automation's total funding is $3.3M.
- Identity Automation has 115 Employees.
- Identity Automation grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Identity Automation currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Identity Automation?
Identity Automation is a leading provider of Identity and Access Management software. We help enterprise, education, and government customers streamline security, limiting risk from data and network breaches, improving organizational agility, and reducing IT costs. Our flagship product, RapidIdentity actively manages user access to on-premises and cloud-based systems, and puts control of crucial security-management and governance tools in the hands of those who can use it best - employees and managers. Intuitive, lightning-fast, rapid to deploy, and easy to use, RapidIdentity is the right choice for organizations looking to streamline security in a dangerous world.keywords:Customer Support,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Storage