I Care Producties Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- I Care Producties's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- I Care Producties's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- I Care Producties has 43 Employees.
- I Care Producties grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- I Care Producties currently has 1 job openings.
What Is I Care Producties?
I Care Producties (ICP) is a media production company in Amsterdam. We are producing and creating concepts in the areas of television, internet, film, special events and promotional campaigns. We are working for broadcasters, commercial and non-profit organizations. The mission statement of ICP is 'improving life'. We want to create and produce concepts that makes people feel good and help them in their own lifes. ICP has a young team with a lot of energy. Around 30-40 people are working at daily basis very hard on all our projects. This all from our beautiful really open office in the north of Amsterdam, laying almost in a marina. ICP is founded by very famous tv-host and journalist Ria Bremer and tv-producer Joop van den Ende in 1998. Since 2002 IDTV is partly shareholder from I Care Producties and is established an intensive cooperation. During the years a lot of content, events, tv-productions are made by ICP. In 2008 ICP received an Emmy Award nomination.keywords:N/A