IT International Telecom Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IT International Telecom's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.6M per year.
- IT International Telecom's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- IT International Telecom has 91 Employees.
- IT International Telecom grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- IT International Telecom currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IT International Telecom?
IT International Telecom, Inc. is a submarine cable network provider. As an organization independent of any carrier or manufacturer, IT is in the unique position to offer a customer driven solution taking into account the customer's ideal technical solution for each project. IT provides turnkey design, installation and maintenance of submarine fiber-optic and power transmission cable systems from low to very high capacity. Above all, IT delivers a quality system based on proven engineering and installation techniques. IT was formed in 1995 and has become one of the worlds most recognized submarine system providers. IT is an ISO certified company that is proud of its many repeat sales based on the quality of its work and services. With projects in over 65 countries, IT is pleased to work towards providing its clients with customized technical solutions at the most competitive prices in the industry. Please visit us at www.ittelecom.comkeywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Physical Security,Security