IHI Power Services Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IHI Power Services Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $64.9M per year.
- IHI Power Services Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- IHI Power Services Corp. has 265 Employees.
- IHI Power Services Corp. grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- IHI Power Services Corp. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IHI Power Services Corp.?
IHI Power Services Corp. (IPSC) provides operations, maintenance, and management services to the US power generation industry. Currently, IPSC is the owner/operator of three plants and operator of several power plants across the US (natural gas, biomass, hydro, and wind). IPSC provides a range of support services, including asset and project management, regulatory management, engineering support, and consulting. Previously, IPSC was known as Constellation Operating Services, Inc. (COSI). In August 2012, IHI Inc. acquired COSI to become what it is known today. IPSC management has several years of experience including rankine, combined cycle, and peaker plant experience.keywords:Energy