Humanyze Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Humanyze's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Humanyze received $4.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Humanyze's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Humanyze's total funding is $5M.
- Humanyze has 61 Employees.
- Humanyze grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Humanyze currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Humanyze?
Humanyze helps companies make more informed people decisions. Born out of the MIT Media Lab, Humanyze uncovers the hidden patterns of corporate-owned communication data to measure how work gets done. Humanyze is committed to helping teams work better together and has the data and science to prove it. Humanyze's world-leading People Analytics Platform delivers advanced insights and is used by the most progressive Fortune 500 companies to answer specific business questions around organizational transformation, workplace strategy, and business process optimization. Here are our job openings: - Data Scientist (Social Network Analysis) - Customer Success Manager - Scrum Master - Software Quality Assurance Engineer Apply here: http://hmnz.co/jobskeywords:Analytics,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics