Human Xtensions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Xtensions's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- Human Xtensions's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Human Xtensions has 41 Employees.
- Human Xtensions grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Human Xtensions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Human Xtensions?
Human Xtensions is reinventing minimal invasive surgery (MIS), with game-changing modular handtop solutions. We're here to bring direct contact back into MIS, with much smaller, simpler, and smarter digital handtops that extend the human hand far into the anatomy. Our disruptive handheld innovation gives surgeons the freedom, flexibility, proximity and control they need right at their patient's bedside. Empowered by unimaginable anatomic access at their fingertips, and having perfect precision at hand, surgeons can now put their mind back on the patients, and their patients back in their hands. Sophisticated yet instinctive, smart yet simplified, robust yet super compact, Human Xtensions handtop solutions give surgeons the upper hand to usher in a new era of ease and affordability. It is all about more of that human touch. Be part of this giant leap forward. We call it Artefficient Surgery.keywords:N/A