Human Supports of Idaho Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Supports of Idaho's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Human Supports of Idaho's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Human Supports of Idaho has 46 Employees.
- Human Supports of Idaho grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Human Supports of Idaho currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Human Supports of Idaho?
Human Supports of Idaho is a mental & behavioral health agency providing integrated services to support the recovery of people with psychiatric disabilities. We provide mental health services at our locations in Boise and Caldwell, Idaho. Mission At Human Supports of Idaho, our mission is to provide integrated services that support the recovery of people with psychiatric disabilities. We endeavor to create a collaborative environment that fosters hope, stability, and respect among persons served, employees, and our community. We aspire to be the mental health agency of choice within our community, highly valued by the participants we serve, respected by competitors and colleagues, and acknowledged for innovative service delivery.We value professionalism, competency and high ethical standards in our employees and contractors. We perform our duties while maintaining respect for others, a non-judgmental attitude, genuine caring, and acceptance for all whom we serve. We demonstrate the importance of honesty, hope, compassion, empathy, and support in our actions.keywords:Healthcare