Human Longevity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Human Longevity's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Human Longevity received $220.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Human Longevity's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Human Longevity's total funding is $330M.
- Human Longevity has 84 Employees.
- Human Longevity grew their employee count by -26% last year.
- Human Longevity currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Human Longevity?
Human Longevity, Inc. â„¢ (HLI) is the genomics-based, health intelligence company creating the worldâ€™s largest and most comprehensive database of whole genome, phenotype and clinical data. HLI is developing and applying large scale computing and machine learning to make novel discoveries from these data to generate personalized health insights. Our goal is to extend healthy human life by revolutionizing human health and transforming the practice of medicine. Our DNA determines so much about each of us, but other factors can also influence our health. HLI is focused on compiling and analyzing more genotypic and phenotypic data because the combination of both enables us â€”to generate unprecedented insights and accelerate our understanding into what makes us who we are and what we can change for a life better lived.keywords:Analytics,Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals