Hudson Global Scholars Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hudson Global Scholars's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.5M per year.
- Hudson Global Scholars's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Hudson Global Scholars has 76 Employees.
- Hudson Global Scholars grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- Hudson Global Scholars currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hudson Global Scholars?
Hudson Global Scholars was founded by a team of seasoned online education leaders to serve the needs of millions of students and education providers worldwide. Our Purpose To provide the best U.S. education to our school partners and students around the globe through the combination of best-in-class curriculum, highly qualified instructors, and personalized learning experiences. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a U.S. high school diploma and be prepared to enter top universities. Our Mission We are a teaching and learning organization that brings elite U.S. education and signature experiences to unite schools and students around the world. We prepare students for admission into top universities and ensure that they have the skills and experience to thrive.keywords:N/A