Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine has 42 Employees.
- Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine?
Hot Shots Nuclear Medicine is an independent nuclear pharmacy with seven pharmacies located in Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and North Dakota. Our radiopharmacies specialize in providing products and services to outpatient diagnostic imaging centers and hospitals with nuclear medicine imaging capabilities. Our Davenport, Iowa location also has a medical cyclotron operation. This allows us to provide a local source of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) pharmaceuticals for the clients in Eastern Iowa and North Central Illinois.. Our services are designed to allow our customers to offer their patients the most complete line of the highest quality products available. We help customers maximize their department's overall efficiency and thus, improve patient satisfaction and profitability. Dose preparation, labeling, q.c., disposal, and record keeping is performed at the radiopharmacy, so technologists are free to concentrate fully on performing studies and delivering quality patient care.keywords:N/A