Honor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Honor's estimated annual revenue is currently $159.3M per year.
- Honor received $50.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Honor's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Honor's total funding is $112M.
- Honor has 590 Employees.
- Honor grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Honor currently has 31 job openings.
What Is Honor?
Honor, a home care company, is the founder of the Honor Care Network, a pioneering national network of home care providers. Honor is the first company ever to bring scalable workforce management and technology expertise together with the high-touch, personalized care of local homegrown care agencies. Working with Care Network Partners, Honor helps older adults live safely and comfortably in their own home by enabling reliable, transparent, high-quality care. Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S., currently providing care to families in California, Texas, and New Mexico. Honor has raised a total of $115 million from private investors, including Naspers Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and Thrive Capital.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,Consumer Services,Healthcare