Homesnap Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Homesnap's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Homesnap received $14.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Homesnap's estimated revenue per employee is $76,389
- Homesnap's total funding is $32.1M.
- Homesnap has 144 Employees.
- Homesnap grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Homesnap currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Homesnap?
Homesnap is the market-leading national home search platform that provides real-time MLS data to consumers and free leads for agents. The integrated Homesnap platform delivers a superior home search experience to millions of consumers each month, while providing over 875,000 agents with access to powerful, intelligent mobile tools that accelerate their success. Homesnap is the public-facing brand of the Broker Public Portal (BPP), the only national home search platform powered by real-time MLS data and following Fair Display Guidelines. The Broker Public Portal is a collaborative venture between real estate brokerages and MLSs to create a national consumer home search experience that connects home searchers with the agent who knows the home they are interested in. The #1 Mobile App For Home Search Washington Post 2018 Top Workplace Inc. Magazine 2018 Best Workplace Deloitte 2017 North America Technology Fast 500 Winnerkeywords:Marketplace,E-Commerce,Mobile,Real Estate