HomeSmart Real Estate Associates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates's estimated revenue per employee is $146,154
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates has 78 Employees.
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- HomeSmart Real Estate Associates currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HomeSmart Real Estate Associates?
The HomeSmart Story In 2000, Matt Widdows, founder of HomeSmart, believed that the real estate industry had been left behind in technology and systems to support real estate agents in their day to day business needs. Matt wanted to combine traditional real estate concepts with innovation and a technology approach. This thought gave birth to the HomeSmart low-fee, high-value brokerage model. Matt believed in the opportunities the real estate industry provided and wanted a brokerage model that welcomed every individual. His vision was to utilize technologies that supported systems and services to make both the agent and the brokerage successful. This approach would provide long-term growth and stability for the brokerage and ensure success for the agent. Low-fee, high-value brokerage services has deeper meaning to our mission. It's who we are and guides everything we do. See, anyone can charge low fees but it's the way that we are able to consistently deliver high value that is the real 'secret sauce that makes HomeSmart special. All of our brokers are paid 100% of their hard-earned commission with a $50 per month desk fee AND only $299 per transaction fee!keywords:N/A