Hinge Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hinge Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $167.7M per year.
- Hinge Health received $26.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Hinge Health's estimated revenue per employee is $231,269
- Hinge Health's total funding is $426.1M.
- Hinge Health has 725 Employees.
- Hinge Health grew their employee count by 98% last year.
- Hinge Health currently has 186 job openings.
What Is Hinge Health?
Hinge Health is pioneering digital care programs for people with chronic musculoskeletal conditions such as back or joint pain. Our market-leading technology creates a delightful participant experience by combining sensor-guided exercise therapy with health coaching and education. Founded by Oxford and Cambridge scientists, we've empowered thousands to conquer chronic pain, avoid unnecessary surgeries, and liberate them to do the things they love. Based in San Francisco, we're growing fast. We have raised over $35M, are avoiding 2 in 3 surgeries and significantly reducing opiate use with leading employers and health plans in America. We're also hiring. Learn more at www.hingehealth.com.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr