Heron Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Heron Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Heron Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Heron Resources has 75 Employees.
- Heron Resources grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Heron Resources currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Heron Resources?
Heron Resources is engaged in the exploration and development of base and precious metal deposits in Australia. Heron's principal focus is the near term development of its high-grade Woodlawn Zinc-Copper Project located 250km southwest of Sydney, New South Wales. The Woodlawn Project is a high-grade volcanic-massive-sulphide, zinc-copper project located within a favourable mining jurisdiction. The project is fully funded, fully permitted and exceptionally well supported by existing local and regional infrastructure. Commissioning is planned for the end of 2018.keywords:N/A