Firestorm Fire Protection Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Firestorm Fire Protection's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Firestorm Fire Protection's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Firestorm Fire Protection has 56 Employees.
- Firestorm Fire Protection grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Firestorm Fire Protection currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Firestorm Fire Protection?
Firestorm Fire Protection provides fire protection services, supply and installation to Commercial, Public Transport and Mining business across Australia. The Company prides itself on innovation within the fire industry with the first Company to introduce high pressure water mist into Mining applications with the Fogmaker water mist AFFF suppression system. Firestorm is the premier leader in supply and installation of fire suppression for buses with the Fogmaker Watermist system installed on over 2,200 buses for State Transit as well as the current installation for TfNSW for more than 2,300 buses to "P" Mark. With over 8,000 systems installed nationally our product is the fastest growing fire suppression system in Australia Firestorm recently built in 2014 a first class facility with a research and development department onboard and clean manufacturing rooms. In addition to its head office, Firestorm has branches at Mudgee, Gunnedah and Perth with a focus on securing branches in Sydney and Melbourne in the near future.keywords:N/A