Heptagon Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Heptagon Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Heptagon Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Heptagon Technologies has 88 Employees.
- Heptagon Technologies grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Heptagon Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Heptagon Technologies?
Heptagon is a Digital Transformation Consultancy that offers enterprises and SMEs technology solutions across the Digital Transformation journey such as Digitisation, Digitalisation and Digital Transformation through its products and services. Products: 1. Digidesk: Paperless Onboarding Platform leveraging the Aadhaar system of Indian Government 2. Trackone: Field Workforce Automation Technology Suite 3. Ara: Digital Receptionist -The modern, paperless, secure and interactive visitor management system Services: 1. Mobility Solutions 2. Data Analytics 3. Digital Services 4. Blockchain Development Established Year: 2015 Founders: Vijayramkuar Veeraraghavan, Vignesh Rengaswamy & Rajesh Sankarappan Mission: Heptagon's mission is to help businesses succeed by building future ready solutions, by collaborating with them through every step of the process. Heptagon comprises of a passionate group of business and technology experts who've built scalable and global technology solutions across industries.keywords:N/A