Hello Alfred Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hello Alfred's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Hello Alfred received $40.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Hello Alfred's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Hello Alfred's total funding is $89.8M.
- Hello Alfred has 147 Employees.
- Hello Alfred grew their employee count by -26% last year.
- Hello Alfred currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Hello Alfred?
Named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company in 2018, Hello Alfred is quickly establishing itself as one of the most disruptive commerce channels around, trusted to deliver services, goods and retail experiences past your door. Block-by-block, city-by-city, we're building a marketplace, lighting up homes with the Alfred OS and service promise: to ensure Alfred members always #ComeHomeHappy. With more than 1 million home visits to more than 40,000 households in residential buildings across eight cities - from New York, Boston, and Chicago to Los Angeles and San Francisco - we're building the future of urban living. Join us and help change the way people live. We believe that time is our most precious, non-renewable resource - and that we all need help to make the most of the time we've got. Hello Alfred combines app-based home management software with dedicated hospitality professionals to provide help inside the home. From grocery shopping, laundry and dry cleaning, and routine tidy-ups to coordinating most any request, we take care of your weekly to-dos so you can spend your time. Hello Alfred was founded in 2014 by Marcela Sapone and Jessica Beck, and has its HomeQuarters in New York. Interested in joining the team Visit us at www.helloalfred.com/openingskeywords:On-Demand,Consumer Services,Mobile