Health Research Authority Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Health Research Authority's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Health Research Authority's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Health Research Authority has 162 Employees.
- Health Research Authority grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Health Research Authority currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Health Research Authority?
The HRA was established in December 2011 to protect and promote the interests of patients and the public in health research, and to streamline the regulation of research. Many members of the public want the opportunity to participate in research. We make sure that health research involving them is ethically reviewed and approved, that people are provided with the information they need to help them decide whether they wish to take part, and that their opportunity to do so is maximised by simplifying the processes by which high quality research is assessed. In doing this, we will help to build both public confidence and participation in health research, and so improve the nation's health.keywords:N/A