Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute has 135 Employees.
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute?
As one of Cancer Research UK's core-funded institutes we carry out a programme of world-class science directed at understanding key aspects of cancer cell behaviour, and try to translate these discoveries into new therapies and diagnostic/prognostic tools to help cancer patients. The Institute benefits from close interactions with the University of Glasgow, including strong links with the University's Institute of Cancer Sciences. We occupy a magnificent research building that has allowed us to develop some state-of-the-art technologies in focused areas to underpin our key research themes. We also provide outstanding training opportunities for young scientists and host many seminars and meetings to bring all the news from the international cancer research community to Glasgow.keywords:N/A