Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.2M per year.
- Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors has 208 Employees.
- Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors?
In April 2017, Harvest Food Distributors of National City, California and Sherwood Food Distributors of Detroit, Michigan merged to form Harvest Sherwood Food Distributors - the largest independent wholesale food distributorship in the United States with approximately $4 billion of annual revenue. Today, with 14 primary distribution centers from coast-to-coast, we are better positioned to ship over 32 million pounds of food per week to protein and perishable food producers, independent food retailers, regional and national retail chains, cruise lines, and food service customers throughout the U.S. Offering commodities and branded selections such as bakery products, deli, beef, pork, lamb, veal, poultry, seafood, and frozen foods, our team has a history of meeting the unique needs of niche markets, ethnic grocery stores, and food retailers of all sizes, and offers marketing resources that help maximize grocery sales. As one of Forbes America's largest private companies, we are managed and operated by Twin Ridge Capital Management, a private investment firm based out of Menlo Park, California that is dedicated to working in partnership with management teams in middle market companies. To learn more about our company, please visit our website at https://harvestsherwood.com/.keywords:N/A