HackerU Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HackerU's estimated annual revenue is currently $118.1M per year.
- HackerU's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- HackerU has 656 Employees.
- HackerU grew their employee count by 140% last year.
- HackerU currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HackerU?
With over a decade of experience as Israel's premier, digital skills and Cyber Security education provider, HackerU partners with top-tier academic institutions and global enterprises to offer advanced, workforce and professional development programs in digital technology. HackerU's dedicated Research and Development team ensures all digital and cyber curricula remains relevant to current industry standards and lends their expertise to the creation of revolutionary education technology. HackerU academic partners capitalize on tailor-made, turnkey programs complete with instructor recruitment and training, comprehensive career assistance, marketing strategy and execution, breakthrough education technologies, and customized student success monitoring and reporting.keywords:N/A