Checkmarx Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Checkmarx's estimated annual revenue is currently $82.4M per year.
- Checkmarx received $84.0M in venture funding in June 2015.
- Checkmarx's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Checkmarx's total funding is $92M.
- Checkmarx's pricing is $59,000 per year.
- Checkmarx has 568 Employees.
- Checkmarx grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Checkmarx currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Checkmarx?
Follow us for regular updates on security news, blog articles, company updates and more. Checkmarx, founded in 2006, is an Application Security software company whose mission is to provide enterprise organizations with application security testing products and services that empower developers to deliver secure software faster. Among the company's 1,400+ customers are five of the world's top ten software vendors and many Fortune 500 and government organizations, including SAP, Samsung, and Salesforce.com. For more information about Checkmarx, visit http://www.checkmarx.com or follow us on twitter: @checkmarxkeywords:Finance,Information Security,Security, saas