HATO Agricultural Lighting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HATO Agricultural Lighting's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- HATO Agricultural Lighting's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- HATO Agricultural Lighting has 39 Employees.
- HATO Agricultural Lighting grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- HATO Agricultural Lighting currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HATO Agricultural Lighting?
Delivering respected lighting solutions worldwide, for the advancement of our customers and with a focus on animal welfare. Lighting is an important aspect of animal housing equipment; light influences poultry behaviour. It can increase activity, lower activity, minimise the risk of undesirable behaviour and optimise animal performance. But not every lamp is suitable for every animal category and for every form of housing. Each animal category has different needs. The required light intensity and light spectrum are two important aspects of house lighting. Both of these must fulfil the specific needs of different categories of poultry. HATO Agricultural Lighting: We master the art of lighting.keywords:N/A