HARBOUR BIOMED Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HARBOUR BIOMED's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- HARBOUR BIOMED received $85.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- HARBOUR BIOMED's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- HARBOUR BIOMED's total funding is $135M.
- HARBOUR BIOMED has 88 Employees.
- HARBOUR BIOMED grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- HARBOUR BIOMED currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HARBOUR BIOMED?
Harbour BioMed is a global biotechnology company discovering and developing innovative therapeutics for cancer with a focus on immuno-oncology. The company's discovery and development programs are centered around its two patented transgenic mouse platforms for human antibody discovery. The company is building its proprietary pipeline internally, through collaborations with co-development partners, and selective preclinical and clinical stage asset acquisitions. Harbour BioMed also licenses the platforms to companies and academic institutions through its Harbour Antibodies subsidiary. Learn more about Harbour Biomed: www.harbourbiomed.com/keywords:N/A