Groves Memorial Community Hospital Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital's estimated revenue is currently $24M per year.
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $252947
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital has 95 Employees.
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
|Brian Vartian||Chief of Anesthesia|
What Is Groves Memorial Community Hospital?
Groves Memorial Community Hospital is a rural, hospital providing acute care to patients from Centre Wellington and surrounding communities. Our 600+ staff, physicians and volunteers provide a comprehensive range of surgical, inpatient and outpatient services; including 24/7 emergency and obstetrical care. Founded in 1902, Groves Hospital has a long history of providing excellent, compassionate health care to every patient. Groves Hospital is committed to ensuring a strong workforce of tomorrow by providing teaching opportunities to future physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals. GMCH is part of the Wellington Health Care Alliance sharing administrative staff with North Wellington Health Care.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$24.6M||97||7%|
|Central Local H...||$57M||226||1%|