GroupM Finland Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GroupM Finland's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- GroupM Finland's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- GroupM Finland has 47 Employees.
- GroupM Finland grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- GroupM Finland currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GroupM Finland?
GroupM Finland consists of Wavemaker, Mediacom and Mindshare. The group's total turnover in 2016 was close to 100 million EUR, representing a share of 20% of the Finnish media agency market. GroupM's primary purpose is to deliver cutting-edge advantage to our clients, by being a leader in trading, digital, data & insight. We are a part of WPP which is one of the biggest companies globally working with marketing and communication - we are more than 190 000 people working for WPP. GroupM invests in people, content, technology and data to make its agencies optimally effective and efficient for clients, providing intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. Our leadership, inventiveness and scale drive success for our clients, partners and people. We are continuously recruiting new talents. Please take a look at our open positions from: http://groupm.fi/tyopaikat/keywords:N/A