Groundworks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Groundworks's estimated annual revenue is currently $82.1M per year.
- Groundworks's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Groundworks has 283 Employees.
- Groundworks grew their employee count by 104% last year.
- Groundworks currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Groundworks?
GroundworksÂ® is proudly comprised of eight brands: Complete Basement Systems, Florida Foundation Authority, Foundation Recovery Systems, Indiana Foundation Service, JES Foundation Repair, Mount Valley Foundation Services, Ohio Basement Authority, and Tar Heel Basement Systems. Groundworks Companies is owned and operated by Professional Engineers and specializes in residential and commercial foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, and concrete leveling. Groundworks represents the best of each company, the sharing of knowledge and the pursuit of excellence in providing the best quality of service to our customers. Our Mission is to protect, repair and improve our customers'â€‹ most valuable asset, their home.keywords:N/A