Grieg Seafood Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grieg Seafood's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- Grieg Seafood's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Grieg Seafood has 160 Employees.
- Grieg Seafood grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Grieg Seafood currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Grieg Seafood?
Grieg Seafood ASA is one of the world's leading salmon farmers, specializing in Atlantic salmon. The Group has a production target of 100 000 tonnes gutted weight in 2020. Our farming facilities are in Finnmark and Rogaland in Norway, British Columbia in Canada and Shetland in the UK. Approximately 780 people are employed by the Group. Grieg Seafood ASA was listed at the Oslo Stock Exchange in June 2007. Our headquarters are situated in Bergen, Norway. The business development of Grieg Seafood ASA focuses on profitable growth, sustainable use of resources and being the preferred supplier to selected customers.keywords:N/A