Greencoat Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Greencoat Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- Greencoat Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Greencoat Capital's total funding is $354.4M.
- Greencoat Capital has 43 Employees.
- Greencoat Capital grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Greencoat Capital currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Greencoat Capital?
Greencoat Capital is a specialist asset manager dedicated to the resource efficiency and renewable energy sectors. It has offices in London and Dublin and more than 3.0bn under management, making it one of the largest such fund managers in Europe. It was founded in 2009 and currently has fund mandates with segregated strategies in wind infrastructure, solar infrastructure and private equity.keywords:Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Greencoat Capital News
At the time of writing Greencoat Renewables PLC has an ROE of 0.110581. ... The Return on Invested Capital (aka ROIC) for Greencoat ...
Greencoat UK Wind PLC (LSE:UKW) has Return on Invested Capital of 0.072163, with a 5-year average of 0.056851 and an ROIC quality ...
The Return on Invested Capital (aka ROIC) for Greencoat Renewables PLC (ISE:GRP) is 0.071165. The Return on Invested Capital is a ratio ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|