Grassroots Cannabis Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grassroots Cannabis's estimated revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Grassroots Cannabis received $90.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Grassroots Cannabis's estimated revenue per employee is $71619
- Grassroots Cannabis has 105 Employees.
- Grassroots Cannabis grew their employee count by 184% last year.
- Grassroots Cannabis currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Grassroots Cannabis?
At Grassroots Cannabis every move we make is to serve, advance, and respect the cannabis movement. Through research and innovation, to patient care and advocacy, we plan to promote the growth of cannabis. As a cultivator and processor we strive to provide dispensaries, and their patients with a variety of high quality products for various illnesses and ailments. Grassroots operates out of Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Nevada.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Grassroots Cannabis News
After a rocky start, Maryland's medical cannabis industry is ... Matt Darin, co-founder and chief operating officer of Grassroots Cannabis, said ...
U.S. Pot Industry Faces Antitrust Overhang: Cannabis Weekly ... of closely held multi-state operator GR Companies Inc., known as Grassroots.
Grassroots Cannabis' mark for “Grassroots” includes essential oils, chocolates and “herbs for smoking,” but does not identify that the herb is ...
Grassroots Cannabis Funding