Grassroots Cannabis Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Grassroots Cannabis's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Grassroots Cannabis received $90.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Grassroots Cannabis's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Grassroots Cannabis's total funding is $90M.
- Grassroots Cannabis has 85 Employees.
- Grassroots Cannabis grew their employee count by -1% last year.
What Is Grassroots Cannabis?
At Grassroots Cannabis every move we make is to serve, advance, and respect the cannabis movement. Through research and innovation, to patient care and advocacy, we plan to promote the growth of cannabis. As a cultivator and processor we strive to provide dispensaries, and their patients with a variety of high quality products for various illnesses and ailments. Grassroots operates out of Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Nevada.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Grassroots Cannabis News
Grassroots Harvest is a premium manufacturer of CBD & hemp-derived cannabis products, owned & operated in Austin, TX.
The Democratic governor said he'll seek grassroots input as his legal team explores his potential options to make medical marijuana legally...
This is corporate interests versus the grassroots marijuana community. ... So many people use cannabis as a supplemental income.
U.S. Pot Industry Faces Antitrust Overhang: Cannabis Weekly ... of closely held multi-state operator GR Companies Inc., known as Grassroots.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Grassroots Cannabis Funding