Grange Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grange Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.3M per year.
- Grange Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Grange Resources has 295 Employees.
- Grange Resources grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Grange Resources currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Grange Resources?
Grange Resources Limited owns and operates Australia's largest integrated iron ore mining and pellet production business located in the northwest region of Tasmania. The Savage River magnetite iron ore mine, 100km southwest of the city of Burnie, is a long life mining asset set to continue operation to 2023 with current reserves estimated to extend the mine life to 2028. At Port Latta, 70kms northwest of Burnie, is Grange Resources' wholly owned pellet plant and port facility producing approximately two million tonnes of premium quality iron ore pellets annually with plans to increase annual production in the coming years to 2.7 million tonnes. Grange holds long term supply contracts for one million tonnes of its annual production and offers the balance of its production to market via a spot sales tendering/contract process. All production is offered FOB and is shipped to major steel producers in Asia.keywords:N/A