Grammarly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grammarly's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.2M per year.
- Grammarly received $110.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Grammarly's estimated revenue per employee is $107,684
- Grammarly's total funding is $200M.
- Grammarly's pricing is $139 per year.
- Grammarly has 680 Employees.
- Grammarly grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Grammarly currently has 67 job openings.
What Is Grammarly?
Make your communication clear and effective, wherever you write. Grammarly's AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively. Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kyiv. To learn more, visit Grammarly's website (www.grammarly.com).keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr,Media, saas