Grammarly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grammarly's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.2M per year.
- Grammarly received $110.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Grammarly's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Grammarly's total funding is $200M.
- Grammarly's pricing is $139 per year.
- Grammarly has 505 Employees.
- Grammarly grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Grammarly currently has 67 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Grammarly?
Make your communication clear and effective, wherever you write. Grammarly's AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively. Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kyiv. To learn more, visit Grammarly's website (www.grammarly.com).keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr,Media
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Retired programmer charts his cognitive decline using Grammarly ... of a grammar and spelling checker called Grammarly that he uses.
If you ever struggle to find the mot juste when texting your friends, Grammarly might just have your back. Its mobile keyboard for Android and ...
Global Anti-Plagiarism Software Market Insights 2019-2026: Grammarly, ... the growth of the leading players Grammarly, Academicplagiarism, ...