Ginger Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ginger's estimated annual revenue is currently $90.2M per year.
- Ginger's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ginger's total funding is $220.7M.
- Ginger has 334 Employees.
- Ginger grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Ginger currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Ginger?
Ginger is reinventing mental healthcare by coupling data science and virtual delivery to provide immediate, personal support for anyone. Care from our on-demand mental health system is delivered through the Ginger app, available on iOS and Android, where members can conveniently connect with Gingerâ€™s team of behavioral health coaches - 24/7, 365 days a year. For those in need of additional support, a therapist or psychiatrist can be added to their care team. Over half a million people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and other partners. The World Economic Forum has identified Gingerâ€™s AI technology as a Technology Pioneer, and the company was recognized as one of the top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare by Fast Company.keywords:N/A