Graduate Hotels Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Graduate Hotels's estimated annual revenue is currently $126.5M per year.
- Graduate Hotels's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Graduate Hotels has 498 Employees.
- Graduate Hotels grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Graduate Hotels currently has 59 job openings.
What Is Graduate Hotels?
Created for travelers who seek memory-making journeys, Graduate Hotels are part of a well-curated, thoughtfully crafted collection of hotels that reside in the most dynamic, university cities across the country. Every property celebrates and commemorates the optimistic energy of its community, while offering an extended retreat to places that often played host to the best days of our lives. Locations include Ann Arbor, MI; Athens, GA; Berkeley, CA; Charlottesville, VA; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Oxford, MS; Richmond, VA; and, Tempe, AZ with plans to open in Bloomington, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Seattle, WA; and on New York City's Roosevelt Island as part of the new Cornell Tech campus.keywords:N/A