Govan Brown & Associates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Govan Brown & Associates's estimated annual revenue is currently $138M per year.
- Govan Brown & Associates's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Govan Brown & Associates has 476 Employees.
- Govan Brown & Associates grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Govan Brown & Associates currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Govan Brown & Associates?
Govan Brown is a national construction management firm headquartered in Toronto. Our mission is to be Canada's leading interiors company with offices in every major Canadian city. Since 1994, we've demonstrated excellence through our commitment to exceptional service, quality work and innovation. We provide an environment that engages our people, encourages strong work ethics, fosters growth and development, and supports the communities in which we work. With offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Halifax, Govan Brown is fully equipped to provide construction services across Canada. The company was founded by Ralph Govan and John Brown; in 2003 Jon Taylor joined as the third partner. In Canada, Govan Brown has helped create an industry that is now recognized for its efficiency in the management of complex construction projects. The company has approximately 190 field and office staff and completes about $320 million a year in interior projects across the country. Govan Brown is recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies.keywords:Construction,Physical Security,Security