Gotham Greens Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gotham Greens's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.2M per year.
- Gotham Greens received $29.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Gotham Greens's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Gotham Greens's total funding is $125.1M.
- Gotham Greens has 149 Employees.
- Gotham Greens grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Gotham Greens currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Gotham Greens?
Gotham Greens is a global pioneer in the field of urban agriculture and a leading regional producer of hyper-local, premium-quality vegetables and herbs. Gotham Greens pesticide-free produce is grown using ecologically sustainable methods in technologically-sophisticated, climate-controlled urban rooftop greenhouses. Gotham Greens provides its diverse retail, restaurant, and institutional customers with reliable, year-round, local supply of produce grown under the highest standards of food safety and environmental sustainability. The company has built and operates over 170,000 square feet of technologically advanced, urban rooftop greenhouses across 4 facilities in New York City and Chicago. Gotham Greens was founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, New York and is privately held.keywords:Agriculture,Food & Beverages