Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.6M per year.
- Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group has 242 Employees.
- Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group?
Goodbye Kansas consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye Kansas Game Invest and Infinite Entertainment with studios and offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Hamburg and Los Angeles. Thanks to its wide and award winning experience and expertise with VFX, CGI, Motion capture, animation, development and marketing of games, Goodbye Kansas offers uniquely integrated services for all visual mediums. The company also creates, develops and manages its own brands and IP's.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Goodbye Kansas Entertainment Group News
THQ Nordic acquires Goodbye Kansas Game Invest ... growing gaming companies,” THQ Nordic group CEO Lars Wingefors said in a press release. ... to focus on our core business within Studio and Infinite Entertainment.
The group's new album, “DNA,” indicates that the pleasing vocal harmonies of the former boy band are intact. With Baylee Littrell.
Within the Goodbye Kansas Entertainment group are VFX and animation services company Fido (The Walking Dead); game cinematics and ...