Global Ports Holding Plc Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing

Claim your profile

Overview

Location:
London, Lon Turkey
Total Funding:N/A
Industry:Maritime
Founded:2004
Lead Investor(s):N/A

Estimated Revenue & Financials

  • Global Ports Holding Plc's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.1M per year.(?)
  • Global Ports Holding Plc's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000

Employee Data

  • Global Ports Holding Plc has 72 Employees.(?)
  • Global Ports Holding Plc grew their employee count by 11% last year.
  • Global Ports Holding Plc currently has 1 job openings.

Global Ports Holding Plc is the world's largest cruise port operator with an established presence in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Asia-Pacific regions, including extensive commercial port operations in Turkey and Montenegro. Global Ports Holding Plc (GPH) was established in 2004 as an international port operator with a diversified portfolio of cruise and commercial ports. As an independent cruise port operator, the group holds a unique position in the cruise port landscape, positioning itself as the world's leading cruise port brand, with an integrated platform of cruise ports serving cruise liners, ferries, yachts and mega-yachts. GPH operates 17 ports in 9 countries and continues to grow steadily. GPH offers very significant advantages with its strong and widespread operational structure at Antalya, Bar, Barcelona, Bodrum, Cagliari, Catania, Havana, Kusadasi, Lisbon, Malaga, Ravenna, Zadar, Singapore, Venice and Valletta. GPH provides services for 7,3 million passengers reaching a market share of 24% in the Mediterranean annually. The group also offers commercial port operations which specialize in container, bulk and general cargo handling. Global Ports Holding Plc is 65.63% owned by Global Ports Holding B.V., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Investment Holdings (GIH) - listed on Borsa Istanbul (BIST) under the ticker "GLYHO". The remaining 34.37% of the total issued share capital represents free float on the London Stock Exchange.

keywords:N/A