Genesis Trading Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genesis Trading's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Genesis Trading's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Genesis Trading has 58 Employees.
- Genesis Trading grew their employee count by 76% last year.
- Genesis Trading currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genesis Trading?
Genesis is an institutional trading firm focused on providing two-sided liquidity for digital currencies on a daily basis. We make buying and selling large blocks of digital currency a simple, secure, and supported process. In addition to supporting over-the-counter trading of digital currencies and other illiquid assets, Genesis is also the marketing and distribution agent for the Bitcoin Investment Trust and the Ethereum Classic Trust. Genesis is a securities broker-dealer regulated by the SEC and FINRA and has its Bitlicense application pending review by NYS DFS. Since 2013, our team has traded over $750 million in digital currency volume on behalf of high net worth individuals and institutions. Genesis is a Digital Currency Group Company and is formerly known as the Trading Division of SecondMarket, Inc.keywords:Financial Services, Small and Medium Businesses, Technology, Finance Technology, Digital Currency